Monday, July 29, 2013

New Loot (Mary Kay Signature Line) + Beauty Blog (?)

Hi Guys!


How have you all been doing? I've been so busy lately with work that I have not updated this blog most of the time! Also, since I'm newly-married I have been so busy moving in my stuff to our new house as well. Anyway, I have been thinking lately of putting up a separate beauty blog. When I first thought of making this blog (larrainebee), I wanted people to take a glimpse of my life and I want to write on a smorgasbord of things/topic, even personal ones. So I think putting up a separate beauty blog would be nice and a breakaway from the seriousness of this current blog. What do you think?


Anyway, I got a couple of new products the other day. My husband and I stayed at my mom's house for the weekend and I took the liberty of digging into her loot bag! LOL I saw these super cute Mary Kay Signature Line eye primer and concealer. I already have a few Mary Kay items since my Aunt gave us a few items each when she came home last December. These two are perfect for me since currently, I do not have a good concealer and a primer.


So I took them out and tested them yesterday. Take a look:

Mary Kay Signature Line Concealer in Yellow Jaune and Eye Primer



This is the Eye Primer. Just a small amount of this can give full coverage on both eyelids.

This is the Concealer. Very good coverage and blends out easily.

The concealer in Yellow Jaune. A little lighter than usual shade but blends perfectly well.

I used both products yesterday and I am impressed by their coverage and they both do not feel so heavy on my face at all. I paired them by using another Mary Kay product, my Medium-Coverage Foundation in Beige 402.
Finished product! Unedited photo of my make-up yesterday. 
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments section below.

xx,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment