Friday, June 27, 2014

Freeze

Posting something and backing out because I'm chicken shit like that. My drafts are full of promise, but I do not want to cross where lines are drawn. I'd love to have my thoughts published, know people feel the same way so I don't get weirded out or doubt myself. I'm always telling myself that "it's okay, it's normal." I'm way over the age limit for a qurter life crisis and I am not under crisis! I wish my thoughts would cooperate. However reality is a bitch. And boy am I stubborn. Living in my make-believe seems to be a way to cope out of something... out of life. But of course, it's only temporary. Oh how I'd rather live in a book, a poem, a song. I wish someone could immortalize me even my momentary weakness, or temporary glory.


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment