Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"New Baby"

I created this blog to specifically just write about anything I feel like I have an opinion on such as politics, news and issues and even talk about my personal life. That was how it has been and I will keep it that way. I may have incorporated off-topic ramblings and annoying OOTD's but I have always used this blog to speak my mind about my beliefs, give my opinion on things that matter, etc. It doesn't matter if I only have 1 or 4 subscribers or 100. I made this blog without the intention of gaining subscribers. My family doesn't even know I maintain this blog!

I am a very opinionated woman (always has been), and one of my Political Science professor can vouch for that. My views are totally separate from that of my family, although I still uphold the values they taught me which are actually something I give great importance to. I am different than them because I have always been a liberated person- I do not conform to tradition. I have a different understanding of the world than they have. However I'm pretty sure they are aware of that. My actions speak louder than what I tell them. There's this fine line between having a limitation on what you can say in front of your family and what you cannot tell them. Of course, me not being a big fan of censorship, I am finding it difficult to really say what I'm really thinking. In addition, you always have to find an amiable way to say what you want to convey without actually saying what you are thinking because most of the time what you're thinking is inapproriate or rude.

Since I have a  myriad of interests, I have decided to separate them or order them into a group that can project the same outcome and/or theme. Now that is out in the open, I have created a separate blog for "fashion/ beauty" related stuff and I think I mentioned it on my previous posts already. I just thought it would be better to separate the two. On the "beauty blog", I write product reviews, list my favorite items, write on the fashion culture and trends, give tips and tricks, and the like. I have a lot of things in store for that blog as the months go by. So if you are interested on reading that, I would love if you follow or subscribe on that blog. I have a few posts on there but I am promising myself to post often, may be once or twice a week. At the same time, I have also promised myself to write more here. This is my first baby so I have to give it as much effort.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment