Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Another Sunday post...

As usual, my family and I would go to the house church that my mom founded and head out to lunch/dinner after since we end our service late most of the time. Today's weather is really hot and I didn't feel like wearing jeans even if I wanted to. I opted to wear a skirt that my boyfriend gave me (thanks for the Forever 21 goodies, love! <3) so I can move freely and not feel icky and sweaty. ;) After our church service, we had our super late lunch/early dinner at Red Ribbon.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!










My sister and the kids
 Now on to our lunch/dinner:

Chocolate mousse: my dessert

My mom's black forest

Mom and brother

SISTERS.




P.S.
Happy Father's Day to my dad who's not here physically. I know you have to be away so you could provide us with the best. Thank you for everything. We love you, Papa! <3

Outfit post:
Bench Top/Forever 21 skirt/So FAB! heels/Forever 21bag :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment