Monday, June 20, 2011

The real Father's Day

It's a Sunday once again. Apparently, today's the real father's day and not last Sunday, which I thought was- hence this blog entry. lol My family doesn't usually spend Father's Day with my Dad because he's away most of the time for work. My dad's a seaman so most of the time, he's out there conquering the ocean. :) I love my dad and we always get to have our bonding sessions- just me and him whenever he's home. If you look at it, of the 24 years my mom and dad have been a married couple, their time spent physically together is even less than 10 years! The most vacation my dad gets nowadays is 1-2 months. There were times he was here for just about a month, or less than a month. I don't like for us to be apart most of the time but that's how my dad earns a living for us and soon enough, I'll be able to understand that. (That's a little off topic. LOL)

Anyway, Happy Father's Day to your dads! <3

Here are the pictures of what this day was like for me and my family:

ME! :-)
 Church kids and fellows:







My beautiful mom. Acting also as a dad when my father's away for work. :)

ME again. hehe








No comments:

Post a Comment