Sunday, July 17, 2011

Polish Files

One day, a passing idea came into mind: Pam Pastor's blog, www.polishpolice.com. I saw an article about her on Preview magazine, which I buy every month. So while I was on my iPad one day, I though of visiting her blog and whoah! I was surprised and felt a little sensation. I was in polish heaven! Although I have to admit that most of the polishes she uses are expensive for me, I still think that it's nice that she does try nail polishes that aren't too expensive and locally made.

Most of the time I do my mani-pedi because I save money that way and I don't like the way nail technicians of some salons work that eventually gets my toes bleeding and in the end I develop an ingrown. Besides, I do my nails perfectly well- even better than when I have it done in the salon athough I take my time when I do.

SO here are a couple of photos of my nails which I did on my own. Enjoy! Will do another post on this. :)o

A few days ago I had  an interview and my nail polish was too girly and not interview-friendly so I opted for something that will not grab the attention of my "future bosses". :)

Etude House nail polish. A light brown shade with a touch of pink  and purple.

This was my nail polish before I had my interview. Glossy Pink from local brand Bobbie with A hint of Baby Blue from Etude House.

No comments:

Post a Comment