Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HARD CANDY

It has almost been a month since my last post.  I have been very busy lately with work, errands at home and my new-found hobby cum business. Lately I've been staying up later than usual jut to make more and more items and also because I have orders already lined up for this month. I started this venture late last year but I wasn't able to market them well because I was so caught up with the Holidays and finding another job. The only thing I put up though, was its facebook page and I've only updated a few months back. I'm so happy right now with the support my friends and family are giving me. My sales are just going up and now, I have people interested in reselling my items and ordering in bulk. :) I am so H-A-P-P-Y! ...and BUSY! LOL

Anyway, here are a few  snapshots of what I'm currently busy with: HANDMADE ACCESSORIES!








If you click through the link above, you'll be able to see all accessories I've made so far. It's a new found hobby although arts and crafts has been passed on to us from my grandmother then to my mom then to me and my sister. Forgive my last 3 photos as they show you my messy work station! :)

Contact me on facebook if you want to buy or order these items! ;)

http://www.facebook.com/ShopHardCandy

No comments:

Post a Comment