Saturday, June 30, 2012

Late night thoughts of an anemic posted in the afternoon

Since today is the last day of June, I am trying to look back on what I have done on the first six months of 2012- what my life has been or what changed, what achievements I acquired and what are the things I regret or frustrations I wished never took place. I realized that part of it is the change which is the change of the nature of my work. Don't get me wrong, I like what I do and I'm enjoying it. It's what I'd call a good change. As far as achievements, I don't think there's any major achievements. Being appreciated for a job well done would make it to my list as an achievement. I like the feeling that people recognize your hard work. It gives you more motivation to strive even more. As for frustrations, well, I had one but i don't want to talk about it. I'd rather think that I faired well on the first six months of 2012.




Photos soon! 




Kisses,

larraineBee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment