Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Miss Traveling

It's been a long time since I last went to a place to travel. I usually go to Bacolod/Talisay (Negros Occidental) but for work. I want to go some place where I can just relax and admire the view and of course, throw in a little shopping! The last time I traveled was to Manila, March this year and it was just for a week, I think. No fancy places- I just shopped! HAHA. The side-trip was when we went to Antipolo for a short while and went back to the city. I kind-of missed that feeling. I usually like to witness scenic places and be amazed at how magical a place can be but I do whatever I can to enjoy with whatever I can afford. LOL Although I have to admit, I kind-of not help shopping when I'm traveling! :D


Sorry, I just dug up photos from my slr's SD card and saw pictures of my vacation in Manila.


Photos coming up! ;)

self-photo at Banapple, Katipunan

PJ and I outside Banapple

Super Yummy fries with Nacho beef at Five Cows, Trinoma

Indulged again on Nail polish! ;)

At a Park, somewhere in Makati (Sorry, I forgot the name)

Greenbelt at Night

First time to try Gelatissimo and LOVED IT.

The Fort, Taguig

Copying poses

Strolling High Street

Photo-op at the BHS sign

Beautiful Art Installations
Spot Me ;)


Doc Jet enjoying her gelato! 

going back...

EASTWOOD//CUBAO//PASAY


Road picture


Church outside MOA.
That's all for now. Update again, soon! 
Good morning/night! It's 12:41AM here, 19th of July. I have to be at work by 8:00AM. Yikes! Byeeee! :) I need to rest! 


Kisses,
larraineBee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment