Monday, September 24, 2012

Fulfilled Saturdate

Being together for almost 7 years, my boyfriend and I don't really have romantic dates anymore. Romantic for us would be fancy dinners, movie dates, candles, roses- the works. Normally we'd watch a movie and eat after or vice-versa but we never categorize that as romantic but well, it's a date. However, as time passed, our dates consist of trips to the city or downtown (Chinatown) to buy materials for my online accessories shop, grocery, and/or doing errands together. Pretty boring I might say but we enjoy it apparently.

This Saturday was no different. I go to work and we meet up after. We webt around the city to look for a hula-hoop, a meter stick and threads, needles and cloth usually used for cross-stiching. They're projects for my scholar. We then had a little snack at a bread store across Central Market. We met up with my cousins after that to look for florists for her wedding on December! Whew! We did a lot on that day but it was fulfilling for me. It kind-of brought a smile to my face.

A couple of photos of my Saturdate! ☺
Hello from us! 
PJ eating the "crab bread

No comments:

Post a Comment