Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Running out of excuses

Today, I have run out of excuses.


I tried to walk/run/jog again today after work and only reached about 1.9 miles so that's a little under 2 kilometers. I finished in less than 30 minutes and I felt so tired after that. I realized that I have not exercised in a very long time (hence the intense accumulated weight gain).

I usually put things off like this because I'd rather relax after work, and by relax means lounging in the sofa and watching reality shows which I'm a sucker for! I used to be so skinny that my dad scolds me from time to time because I keep buying new jeans because the others/ old ones are a little loose on me.

Fast forward to 2011 when I thought I was at my biggest/heaviest. I wanted to try going to the gym but I finally decided not to because I'm usually super lazy and I am not that religious in following exercise routines. Right now, I am at my heaviest. I have been wanting to enroll myself into a gym but I'm still keeping that as an option. For now, I will be running/walking/jogging not necessarily everyday but I will try and make it three times a week to see how I will fare, with additional cardio and endurance training at home. I hope I can finally have myself commit to such a tedious process. I have allowed myself to do that a few months back.

The only thing I want to see going down is my weight.

Goodnight!

P.S.:

No more binge eating! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment