Tuesday, April 16, 2013

First Two Weeks

Hi Guys! :)


Sorry I've been a little MIA for the past two weeks. I got busy with work and a few other things on the side. ;) For now, enjoy my week in photos. Will blog more soon. :)

Week 1 (April 1-7, 2013)


Had a date with my cousin//Received a wedding invitation from my office-mate//Met up with my cousin and hung out at her sister's bedroom//My office-mate needing a proper desk and chair (LOL)//My nephew's (from one of my 2nd cousins) 1st birthday//Saturday snack: homemade pizza//kids at Church.

Week 2 (April 8-14, 2013)

Looking up wedding giveaways online//Visited and cleaned my house//E-mail from my cousin on her new work//Funeral of my grade-school Science teacher//Me at work with clients (Fri&Sat)//At home with my boyfriend before going to Church. 

Happy Summer!!

xx,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment