Monday, March 18, 2013

Paisley Sundays + Make-up

*WARNING: EXPECT A LOT OF VANITY* LOL


Yesterday, I went to Church with my family. Just a usual Sunday with the fambam. Went to Church then have late lunch/early dinner. I was just planning to wear something easy because I'm usually so lazy to dress up. However, when I was dressing up, I was undecided on what to wear. So I just picked out my favorite paisley top from Forever 21 and threw on my red Bench jeans which I have cut up to my knees. The accessories I wore were built around the colors of my top.



Forever 21 top and earrings/ Bench bottom/ Primadonna shoes/ Parisian bag 


Arm candies. :)


Now on to my make-up!

Since my outfit already consisted of loud and bright colors, I opted to wear neutrals on my face except for my lips. I think this is my go-to look: Neutral eyes, red lips.

Mary Kay medium coverage foundation in Beige 402 / Brows are filled using BYS brow liner in blonde


Etude House liquid liner in Black/ Pink blush from a Japanese drugstore/ Lipstick from MAC (Mac Red)
/ LA Girl voluminous mascara in Black   


Finished Product! :)


;)

It always surprises me that I can still manage to pull off outfits like this because I'm always so lazy in putting together my outfits. It's always so nice to be creative even in the way you dress because you get to express how you feel. It's an added bonus that it makes you feel good. 


How's your day so far? 

xx,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment