Saturday, March 5, 2011

Basics and a little bit of Thrift-shopping

Rings (L-R): stacked-promise ring from my boyfriend, my infinity ring from People are People and ring I wore to graduation. The next two I got from Gorgeous, a local accessory store. 

Men's shirt and belt:SM dept. store/ Shoes: Artwork/ Bag: Tomato


Last Thursday, I went out with my cousin to go thrift-shopping since we haven't been able to hang out in a while. My mom went with us but she didn't go thrift-shopping... We just dropped my mom over at SM while my cousin and I head to Magarbo.

Magarbo is a local store with different "sub-stores" such as 2nd Look and Surplus in the City. They sell thrift-clothing such as skirts, pants and jeans, blouses, shirts, etc. Prices per item do not really go over 500 Php but you have to really be patient in scouring all the racks o clothing to find what I'd call a "best buy". They also have the occasional sale where everything goes for 100 or 150 Php each. The time my cousin and I visited, Surplus in the City had an "everything for 150" sale while 2nd look had the "everything for 100" sale.

After relentlessly searching through each rack, I was lucky to have found a very beautiful dress. From the time I picked it out, I have never let it go. I was really really happy to have found my "best buy". Oh, the thrill thrift-shopping gives me. And it's only my 2nd time! :D
150 is certainly more than worth it! :)

the button detail. i love this dress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment