Monday, March 14, 2011

lace+denim+ a woven bag

March 13, 2011

It's a Sunday once again. This day though started early because my brother had a "Dedication Sunday" at the University Chapel. He's already graduating from high school. Oh how time flies. I went just really casual. I wore flats because I was driving and at the same time, they're making me official photographer. LOL

Me and My mom. She's so fasyon!
(lace top: from my cousin's online store, YumiFashion, tank, dept. store, Human jeans, So Fab! sandals, Cherokee woven bag)

My sister (who wasn't feeling good) and my Mom

My brother who doesn't want his picture taken LOL

My brother and his girlfriend
After the service, went to have lunch at Cafe Laguna. I love that restaurant!

top to bottom: sinigang (managat fish),sizzling boneless bangus, lechon kawali and bihon guisado

No comments:

Post a Comment