Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Date with my Parents

It's Holy Week! Most vacations usually start by this time but mine's over... :(

Anyway, it's a Tuesday and I usually go with my parents for our Bible Study as we do every Tuesday. I didn't want to go at first because my boyfriend asked me to come with them for his sister's graduation. She's graduating today from Medicine. I ended up attending the bible study then I also went to the graduation. The program was over when I arrived. Boo me. But that would be a different post. ;)

After we had our bible study, my parents and I went to the mall to have our merienda at Green Mango. And here are the pictures of my date with my parents:

GM Spaghetti

1Meal One opportunity

Project for the children of Iloilo City

Mom

Arte I

Arte II

Heaven's Torte

Chocolate Turon


Arte III

No comments:

Post a Comment