Friday, April 15, 2011

Doing what I love: Make-Up

This is a very late post about my venture last February 26. My sister had their College Night and she asked me if I could do her make up, as well as her three friends. I gamely took on the challenge and I realized that it's tiring to do the make-up of four girls, alone! I have since then acquired a new respect for Make-Up artists. I remember I had to fill in as MUA for a photoshoot because they had no MUA that day. I only had to do the make up of 1 model and I was sweating! Since I'm building my portfolio, I do the make-up of my own models at the same time photograph them- a very loooooonnngggggg process! You get lower back pains, as well as pain on the wrist, stiff necks, sweat, etc! But in the end, once you see the final output, you know all of the sweat and pain's worth it- the financial compensation is just a bonus! :)

So here are the photos on that night:

Tinz: Subtle and Smokey

Jenny: brought her own falsies! 

She looks Amazing!

Janice: Earthy

My sis, Dordz: electric and edgy

Four Marias. 
So, there! I will post the picture of the photoshoot I did for a friend and then my own photoshoot from my portfolio soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment