Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Burnout

How many times can a person feel this way? I feel like I have a very very short fuse. I don't like what I'm feeling! This is the first time I am ever really passionate (well, aside from my accessory store) and yet I'm not feeling too good about it now. It seems like every time I work, at first it's something I'm very positive and so passionate about. Six months later, that same passion is nowhere to be found and work becomes, well... work. I do not enjoy it anymore. I am just getting by the day without being proactive. I come to work and do what they need me to do and not what I have to do.

I have a very complex job and being involved in operations is quite an interesting job but also too physically tiring! I do not have a lot of complaints about my job because I get to have time for myself and even time to go out with friends even on a weekday. However, things are taking slowly taking a toll on my body and I'm super stressed out with work. I think it's really different if you really love what you do and you visualize yourself living and breathing your job. For me, I came into picture because I needed a job and they needed someone to do the job.

I really need a break. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment