Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello, October!

Can I just say that the months have been passing us by like a whirlwind! CRAAZZY! Now October's here and the first week just passed by. Oh how time flies! Next thing I know I'm on a plane going somewhere far... *wink* Anyway, this post is about how my first week of October went through photos.

October 1st, Monday. Monday was basketball day. I went to watch PJ's first game with my sister and his sister.

Dordie, Me, and Doc Jet :)

Go BLUE!  PJ's team lost though.


October 2. Tuesday, no photos. Well, I was a little busy making slides for my presentation the following day.

October 3, Wednesday. Day of presentation and calibration meeting, visit from head bosses from Manila and dinner with family.

My sister and mom

with Cousins Cha and Joan
October 4, Thursday. The weather was crazy. And we were all lazy at the office. After my shift I went to meet with my mom and cousins again.

Elaisha's. Had breakfast here with my workmate, Fatima. It was pouring!!!

Intense rain juxtaposed to a beautiful sunset. 

ootd. LOL 

My cousin who wants to be a kung fu master by doing a yoga pose.  LOL

October 5, Friday. Yesterday was "beauty day" for me and my sister, we had our hair colored. :) 

Ready to become a RED HEAD! 

My hair's supposed to be all burgundy but... it's virgin hair so it looks brown! :P

October 6, Saturday. Today's weather is kind of crazy as well. Instead of going home around noon, I arrived at 2PM since I got stuck in the office waiting for the rain to stop! Today was however, the day I updated my software. I'm just getting used to ios6!

Is it the best there is?

How did your first week of October, go? 


Kisses,
larraineBee






No comments:

Post a Comment