Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Graduation, Sister!

Two Sundays ago, my sister graduated from college. It was a busy day since she had her baccalaureate in the morning and her graduation in the afternoon. It would've been great though, if we could share moments like this with our dad; I'm pretty sure he'd be proud. Our dad is usually away from us for work and we understand that truly and we're grateful for his sacrifices.

I felt nostalgic after dropping my mom and my sister off at school in the morning. Same time three years ago, I was in the same situation. I also graduated from college. It feels weird every time I' go back to school to visit or for events. I kind-of miss the feeling of being a student. But when you're a student, you always look forward to graduating.

It has been a cliché but I think it's just on point what they say about graduation: "It is not the end, but a beginning of a new chapter in your life." That new chapter could be finding a job, going to grad school, putting up your own business, or even to go on a sabbatical. We go through different chapters to find our purpose. And to my dear sister (who I know will not read this, LOL) find your purpose and congratulations!

Enjoy the photos!

xo

My sister just before her baccalaureate.

My sister and mom =)

My sister and mom with my sister's batchmate who graduated Cum Laude

They call themselves "SpEdians"

Flowers from her mommy (READ: our aunt)


ze graduate

Graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Special Education

With her college friends

Again, with her college friends

lining up

With her bestfriends and mom
Mom, the happy and proud parent.


CHEERS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment