Saturday, March 9, 2013

LET'S GET CRAFTY!

Hi everyone!


Lately, I was faced with a dilemma. I was redecorating and cleaning my room when I realizes that my window curtain is too long. You see, my room's air conditioning unit is located below my window. So if I let the curtains hang low, it will conceal the a/c unit and will definitely block the air.

Luckily, I have some cutesy scrapbooking materials I bought a long time ago that I haven't used. I'm kind of an impulsive buyer, that's why. (More on that in my next post. LOL) This material is made of just plywood, I think. They're clips that can hold your documents or photos and it comes with a paper-wire where you can hang them. Since I wasn't using it yet, I decided that i can use it to solve my decoration woes.

My curtain with the cute heart-shaped pins! 


And I was right! Not only did they serve its purpose, but they kind of look cute too! Plus points for that. Before, I would just use pins since I really don't allow myself to get creative most of the times. LOL


First of three pins: KISS



Second pin: LOVE


Last pin: full of Hearts! 

Sometimes, we really need to be resourceful. We don't really have to buy the things we don't have to solve our design/decorating problems. Take a look around, you might find something in the corner or your old boxes. Let's embrace creativity!


xx,
L









No comments:

Post a Comment