Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just "brows"

Hi everyone!


This is totally not a make up post. I just wanted to see the difference of a full brow on a bare face. Ever since Sunday afternoon, I have been developing some sort of rash/allergy. I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm just gonna have to start with a hypoallergenic diet and medication.

With that said, I'm a little scared of putting on foundation thinking it might also cause itching on my face. I really need something to make me look "alive" today so I decided to just shape my brows! ☺





Here's the products that I used in filling my brows:

Mary Kay Signature Brow Definer Pencil in Brunette 
Brunette


Dual brush (brows/eyes) I got from the department store
NERD. ;P




Hi! :)


Yes, I took photos in the office! LOL



I feel/look fresh even without foundation on!


Quite shallow, but doing my brows made me feel a little better despite having to endure the itch all over my body! Haha! 



Happy Tuesday!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Jen! :)


      Thanks! I usually have very thick brows (when I don't trim/groom it) so I try as much as possible to trim/groom them to create a nice shape that would still look "real". :)

      Delete