Thursday, August 11, 2011

DOWNTOWN

Today, PJ and I went downtown to look for supplies for my online accessories shop. It was really hot and I loved it. We just parked the car at a mall and made our way to what we call here in Iloilo "downtown", on foot. These days, our couple time is either we're watching a movie, going for a little run/jog or walking the streets of Downtown Iloilo to find supplies for my shop. Unfortunately though, there were no available items of what I specifically need. However, I really enjoy spending my time with him and I love that he's so supportive of what I do. I find it the cutest when we both synchronize our errands, especially bank errands so we could meet at the bank and do other errands while enjoying our time together! :)

Since it was hot during the day, I decided to wear my trusty white breathable blouse and denim shorts. I was actually feeling kind-of lazy so I just put on a nice pair of earrings, a couple of handmade bracelet and watch, wore flats since we walked all day and a mailman bag. :D

People Are People blouse| denim shorts| figlia blue flats|old navy earrings|tan mailman bag
So, I just had to pose at the walkway... hehe.. I like my background! (BIASED) ;P


Elgin silver watch|handmade braided bracelets by my Uncle Lem

P.S. Sorry for the low-res photos. Took these pics with my mobile phone. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment