Friday, August 19, 2011

Mother and daughter bonding

Style&Co. top| Blacksheep shorts| Havaianas slippers

Cherokee woven bag| handmade bracelets by my Uncle Lem

NO MAKE-UP! Butterfly earrings from Hard Candy

A closer look at the butterfly earring :)
Today started really sunny and I didn't expect it to rain in the afternoon, more so to go out of the house and go to the mall with my mom. LOL So as lazy as I always am on a rainy day, I just threw on a long sleeved top my aunt gave me and pair it with comfy shorts because I hate getting my jeans wet. I wore slippers because I also do NOT want my shoes to get wet too. My earrings are extra special because I made them! :)

Nowadays, my mom usually is my constant companion. Apart from the fact that I work for her on the weekends, I'm also her 1st helper in anything and her "driver" whenever she goes grocery shopping or just wants to go to the mall to eat or buy her stuff. It's like our bonding session. We get to talk a lot about diverse topics- something we weren't able to do when I was in my "teens". I am happy though that both of us get to have these dates because it's high time that I need her counsel and advice because I'm entering a stage where I am ready to have my own family, work abroad, etc.

How was your day? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment