Monday, August 15, 2011

not an ordinary Sunday


Today is not my regular Sunday. Well, most of it is the same but the fun I had wasn't. After church service, we stayed for a long while and I don't know how my mind was so in sync with my sister's that we were very spontaneous the whole afternoon. We spent our time with the kids, a couple of 'em were our nieces.


Nieces Star and Shine, my sis Dordz and Riezelle

Star is such a comedienne! :)

HAHA!


Had loads of fun with them. We had games, Q&A about senseless stuff (LOL), and had the kids do a catwalk! :D I would love to share the video so you could see how crazy we were but my sister will kill me! HAHA. 

Now for my outfit: :D

Old Navy pearl earrings| GORGEOUS white & black flower  rings| pearl pendant made by my mom :)

Tomato floral top| Forever 21 striped skirt| Longchamp bag| SO F.A.B.! 5" wooden platforms

My lookbook title for this is "subtle clash of prints" primarily because I wore a floral top over a striped skirt and subtle because both prints aren't overpowering each other. :) I just paired my outfit with matching shoes and accessories, and red belt and bag for a pop of color! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment