Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A quick post...

I'm leaving for Bacolod tomorrow. I'll be leaving very early actually, I don't even know why I'm still up when I should already be sleeping. I'll be there for a day for work but I'll be coming back in the afternoon. I really don't feel like going, up until now. However, my "attendance"/ presence is not optional but required so I really NEED to go. What keeps me interested with the trip though is that I don't get to be stuck the whole day in front of a computer, replying to e-mails and stuff. LOL We'll be on site tomorrow, checking units that will be turned over to their owners. I just hope that it doesn't rain tomorrow because I'm too scared to travel when it's raining. We'll be travelling by ferry/boat so a rainy weather is not welcome. Anyway, will try to go to sleep now.


Good night!
larraineBee

No comments:

Post a Comment