Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello, Monday.

So I'm here at work and contemplating on what to do since I've done most of what I should. I'm currently here in our sales office, which I do every Monday so I can report to my boss. I actually like my boss. She's really nice and accommodating, also down to earth. She does not drive me nuts when she needs reports from me. I feel like I'm just cruising through this, which I kind-of like. But what I really love about my job is when I'm on site- construction site, that is. It gives me a different high especially when documenting progress of every house that's being built up to the time I have to turn the unit over to the owner. The first month I felt like I was a fish out of water. I was so clueless on what I needed to do. Now, I've been working for three months and going up to four and it feels like I've been doing this for a very long time. There may be times that I'm struggling with myself because there are times when I feel like I'm just dragging myself to work but I still like what I do. I still like that I have client/customer interface from time to time and most especially, I love that I'm on the field- literally, well,  construction field that is. Sometimes though, because my work does not entail heavy e-mails and physical work, I get really bored. Just like today. But today is Monday, everybody doesn't like Monday... I think. I need to always psyche myself so I can do even better. I just love it that even if I'm not really that trained in this field, I still get to please my boss and she recognizes my effort and always compliments me. Maybe that's the reason why I don't mind being stuck at this job even if my salary is just so-so.


Hello, Monday!

How did your Monday go?

No comments:

Post a Comment