Thursday, February 28, 2013

Youtube-ing

Hi there!


I know you're very familiar with "youtube". I have been a member since 2010 and it was only last year that I uploaded a video of my cousin singing "Betty Davis Eyes"! LOL I just use my account just to subscribe to channels that I think would inspire me to be creative just when I think I'm having that "Oh-my-gosh-I'm-so-bored-my-brain's-not-working" moment. Youtube is where most people show their talents and they get famous for it!

I, however, do not want to get famous for anything really. It's where I can just let loose, methinks. Anyway, most people close to me know that I LOVE MAKE-UP! Any brand, any color, as long as it doesn't have lead content then I will use it! I have a small collection here at home and every time I get that paycheck, better be sure I have a little something to take home from the beauty counter: make-up, nail polish, etc! One attendant even told me once that I never leave the counter without buying anything! Haha! Oh well! Moving on, I recently made a video "tutorial". It's funny really, I was too early at work and filmed and edited it just using my iPhone!

Check it out and let me know what you think!

P.S.:
Go easy on me, I'm a neophyte! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment