Monday, February 4, 2013

Mauve-y Monday

So lazy to work today, I managed to squeeze in this post! LOL

Just yesterday, I went through my make up kit and I realized that I've amassed a number of lipsticks! So today, I'm going to post one of the many pinkish/rose shades I own. I've had this for a while now but I have stopped wearing pinks in favor of scarlet hues, just because I think it compliments my skin tone.

Today's lipstick is Mauve (sheer) by CoverGirl. This was given to me by my sister as a gift. It's not that dark as suggested on the bottom of the bottle but it's a little more lighter, rose-like.



Mauve by CoverGirl


Obviously has been used a lot! :)
It's a little sheer so you'd need to apply twice or thrice to get the color/shade of your preference. I like how it compliments my morena skin tone but for me, I think it would best suit fair skin tones.
How it looks on my lips.




A little bright pink rather than old rose.


So what's your lip shade today? :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice shade. Perfect sa work. Dear I just followed you. I hope you can check my blog and follow me, too.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!

      Thanks for taking the time to check my blog! :) Followed you na. :)

      Delete
  2. nice color!! it looked darker from the tube but turns pink on your lips...so nice!! bagay sa yo!!hehehe

    Do more posts!!hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Thanks! :) will try to do beauty posts often... We'll see! ;)

      Delete