Friday, February 8, 2013

Se7en

Today is my 7th year anniversary with my boyfriend/fiancé, PJ. Since I have work and he has a business to take care of, we wanted to just have a quiet time. We wanted to just do the usual dinner and movie date.

We decided to have dinner at my recent favorite Chinese restaurant, Mandarin Tea Garden. My boyfriend is Chinese but doesn't really eat Chinese food but I'm so happy that he liked the food there, plus food is affordable too so double Yay! :)

I know he wanted to somehow watch a movie but I was hesitant and I had desserts instead at Maridel's and we get to talk about things, mostly random things. We took a stroll on Plazuela before going back to the mall.

Our "date" as I will call it went actually pretty well and I can somehow see how we are growing up. However, we chanced upon an almost empty arcade since the mall was 30 minutes away from closing. We both played "Rambo" and I surprisingly enjoyed it! It was a little tiring because the gun was a little too heavy for me. I think he was even surprised that I actually agreed on playing! It was super fun!

I love how random we are together. It's what makes our relationship so interesting and we never get bored with each other! Of course, like normal couples, we have arguments or misunderstandings but we resolve them right away.

Cheers to seven years and to even more! ❤

Here are photos from today.

Xx,
L









2 comments: