Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bonding with my Sis

Last May 8, 2009, my sister and I ate at Sbarro after attending the Sunday service from church. It's probably one of those times when we both did not disagree on anyting! LOL While our parents had coffee, we opted to have our stomachs full. We both ordered pizza and a pasta for sharing. I like eating at Sbarro because you get to see how they make your pizza. My sister shared about how Julia Roberts went to eat and eat and eat her heart out in EAT PRAY LOVE, and wishing we could try authentic Italian cuisine in ITALY mismo! :) For now, I think we're just too happy to feast on these:

My sister's pizza.. forgot the name though. lol

Chigaco White Pizza! My fave

baked ziti for us both


Our table was outside the restaurant (though inside the mall) so we're both able to see how the pizzas were being prepared...



Add caption


my sister, Dordie. ;)

'Till the next food adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment