Thursday, May 19, 2011

Make-Up Folio

So I mentioned about building my make-up portfolio in this blog entry. I did all the hair and make-up, styling and photography. These are just parts of the 2 photo shoots I did. Tell me what you think. ;)


Lady in Red:
Model: Anne Decipulo



We tried Tyra Bank's Shadow shoot ;)
I had my shoot with Anne just in our house. I made her sit under the sun, inside the car, stand beside the French window, etc. It was a super fun shoot and she was amazing! It felt like she's been modeling for a long time. I was a little surprised because she was really shy. ;)

One With Nature:
Model: Jenny Ledesma




This shoot with Jenny was actually done in a cemetery near our subdivision. It was a little bit windy and sunny at the same time but I enjoyed it. Clearly, she did as well. ;) I especially loved the color palette that I chose for her make up although I wanted her eyes to really sparkle but in the end, it turned out to be good! :)

'Till the next make-up post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment