Thursday, May 19, 2011

Busy Tuesday and Purple Jazz

Tuesday, May 17, 2011, My mom and I had a lot of things to do so we ate at this new restaurant, Purple Jazz, for lunch. It was fairly new since I think they haven't finished all the wall decorations and stuff. It was a nice and inviting place since it was spacious and they have a very unique bar filled with old LP's. So cool. The menu was okay, we went for the budget meal since we just went there to grab a quick lunch. (I'll try the restaurant's specials next time.) I liked the "uniform" of the lady servants in the restaurant. Very cute in their purple mini dress and white high socks! I ordered butter chicken with chopsuey and Iced tea and my mom ordered fish fillet with chopsuey and iced tea. They were good. In a rating of 5, Ill give them 3.5. :) For dessert, we tried their chocolate mousse and I must say it tastes wonderful! It's just like how my mom makes it! Super satisfied with it, also affordable at 100 pesos. The rest of the day was spent on errands, Bible Study at Church and a stroll in the mall.

Here are the photos I took: (Sorry of the low-res photos. Didn't bring my SLR. Took photos with my my phone's 5MP camera.)

Al fresco dining

An old Banjo and some coffee

Sweet treats

placemat: Jazz overload! ;)

My food

Mom's food

My sister dropped by

Old LP's adorn the Bar

Very Old School

My sister and the Mousse



The Bar

Cute Uniforms! :)

comfy seating

desserts

I was not paid to blog about this restaurant, okay? I just wanted to share. :) Purple Jazz is located at the Parking Area of Amigo Plaza Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment