Saturday, May 21, 2011

Movie Date + Yogu

Today I went on a date with my boyfriend, PJ. We went to watch a movie because it has been a long time since our last movie date which was Liam Neeson's Unknown. I wanted to watch Fast 5 but he's watched it already. We ended up watching Pirates of the Caribbean. I honestly felt a little sleepy in the middle of the movie but Johnny Depp is always good and his funny antics kept me awake. PJ said it was bitin because of the few fight scenes. I also didn't know what happened to the mermaid Serena and the religious guy. LOL Overall, it was a good movie. However, if you're into the fight scenes and all that, you'll get dismayed. For me, Johnny Depp saved the movie. :)

After the movie date, we decided to buy take-out for dinner which was KFC twister. We weren't in the mood to eat rice. I also told him I'm craving for crepes! I was kind of sad because Crazy Crepes already closed down last year, I think. He then told me that this yogurt place in Smallville Complex,Yogu, sells crepes! I was so happy! Their place is quite small but it was nice since there weren't many people inside. I tried their Mango Caramel Crepe and PJ got a Strawberry smoothie.


I love their chandelier! 

Small working station

Menu

Facebook?

 The Yogu sign outside

Us in our identical FMCC shirts! :)

crepe+yogurt ice cream

i love how they taste together!

Thanks for the lovely date, dad. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment