Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Pizzaro Date

Yesterday, I had a date with my boyfriend which was both a spontaneous decision and a planned one. I was hesitant to go at first because of the gloomy weather but we went anyway. We went to Pizzaro, as the name suggests, yes, it's a pizza place. It's also not easily seen. It's sandwiched between a carwash and a spa called Sensbien. It's very quaint and airy since there aren't really walls to block the air.

PIZZARO

they have a mini bridge at the back

counter
I've heard of Pizzaro before but never really tried it. My sister, who tried it with her bestfriends, recommended it to us and said that "you'll forget your name after trying their pizza!". So I told my boyfriend we needed to try it. We only ordered Pepperoni pizza and mashed potato since I already ate lunch a few hours before we went to the restaurant. I had red tea for my drink- tasted really good but I got a bit dizzy. Maybe it was the grenadine? I don't know. Hehe!  The food's really worth it-actually it's very cheap! Our bill was less than 500 pesos. I would really recommend trying their Mashed Potato- just the right consistency, a little creamy and not too overpowering when you mix it with butter and milk(?).

Pizzaro's pepperoni pizza

PJ on the phone. busy much?

you can see how they make your pizza!

they even toss 'em, but i was such a failure and didn't capture it. lol

blurry pic. pizza sizes: double, group, gang, super gang

Menu

Still on the phone




I was a bit serious. hehe


Mashed Potato. Oh so GOOD! 


'till the next date! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment