Monday, May 16, 2011

Floral Sunday

Last Sunday was just like any other Sunday for me and my family. We went to church then spent the rest of the afternoon at the mall to eat and hang out. I wore my new skirt  I bought after the "Pizzaro Date" at Blacksheep. I kinda like it because it's trendy but I don't get to compromise it's comfort and fit. It was one of those times I traded my jeans (I'm a jeans girl) for a nice looking skirt. ;-)

Hand me down: my dad gave me his watch ;)

Blacksheep skirt, Girbaud bag, ctwalk studded gladiators

Thanks mom, for taking this! :)
Oh, nothing special really happened on this Sunday but the kids in our Church had a memory test on their Bible Verses. ;) Here's a picture of my sister, Dordz, who is the Sunday School teacher with a student who happens to be our niece! lol



No comments:

Post a Comment