Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Hi guys!


So today, we are commemorating Labor Day here in the Philippines. Usually, my family goes to the beach to unwind. For this year, I spent it differently. I went to a co-worker's wedding. They had such a nice and light wedding. It was fun. Simple, but no pressure. She's the second one in the office to get married. It was nice to see all her hard work unfold and she looked really happy! For me, joy is contagious. If a person or two have true and sincere joy, you will feel it. I felt it with them. They were just so happy and content.

It is truly amazing to witness a wedding of two people sincerely in-love. The joy and contentment I see in them makes the experience even more meaningful.


How was your labor day?

P.S.

Here are a few photos from the wedding! ❤


Xx,
L













No comments:

Post a Comment