Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day


Hi Guys! 


For this year's celebration, we went to Church and had dinner afterwards. Mother's day is one occasion that I look forward to. I usually love any occasion that can make me buy gifts. I love buying gifts. This year though, we weren't able to decide on a gift for my mom. I have decided to buy my mom a gift on her birthday, which is next month. Of course, mother's day won't be complete without a mother's day card. 

Right after Church service, we went to Lamesa Grill for dinner. We went home after that. But for now, here's what we had: 

    Scallops in garlic and butter

    Prawns with lots and lots of garlic! ❤

    Pinatayong Manok

    Banana and Mango Crepe

And here's who I went with:

    My sister, brother and my mom. 

    Me and my better half.❤ 


How did your mother's day go? ☺

Xx,
L




No comments:

Post a Comment